The day started with SIVAJI ringtone and that too 5 am.Today,I went along wth GAWDE to passport office for his passport application.Mom asked me to have a tea ,i said big no to beloved tea,in the spree of reaching kurla station.I took rickshow,and the bhayya guy played his typical bhojpuri songs.I told him to stop the non sense,he replied wth bhaisaab gaana nahi lagaya to gadi chalana mushkil hota hai..Now is this a great reason to play the music?..what shall I say to the guy.I paid the fare and leave the rickshow.
I thought to buy the ticket to dadar.But,next thought was who will catch me in the morning,so I left the ticket issue.I always prefer to buy the ticket instead of taking the risk.Its better to pay 10rs than 250rs.But,in the morning no TC is seen on stations.The government should do something to collect fare from the guys like me and thousands.Think how much money they can make!
It was such an unusual day,my friend GAWDE came on time,its been years I haven't seen him on time.After reaching there..i arranged gawdes papers and people were lookin towards me like as an i am an agent.Me and gawde also thought to have this business.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment